Are you looking to bring back the brilliance of your beautiful smile? Aging, foods and drinks that stain, and smoking can take a heavy toll on your smile and turn your sparkling white teeth dull and yellow. Professional teeth whitening reverses this process and restores a more youthful appearance. We know what whitens teeth and can discuss all the options with our patients..
Professional Teeth Whitening Products and Treatments
With all the products currently available on the drug store shelves, why should you get your teeth professionally whitened and what are the benefits of professional teeth whitening? We can offer five good reasons why professional teeth whitening consistently beats out over-the-counter whitening kits:
- Professional whitening treatments contain a higher concentration of the active ingredient to give you more impressive results in a much shorter time. In-office whitening can give you a stunning smile in less than an hour, and professional take-home kits typically only require 30 minutes a day for two weeks. Over-the-counter kits often require a month or more. If you're looking for how to make teeth whiter in a hurry, our in office teeth whitening services provide both speed and convenience.
- Professional kits are customized to your specific needs. We take impressions so your trays are created for your teeth and your teeth only. Because over-the-counter kits are mass-produced for a large segment of the population, they don’t have a chance at offering the kind of customized whitening you can get with a professional kit.
- When using a non-customized over-the-counter kit, the whitening product can easily come into contact with sensitive tissues of the mouth such as your gums and lips. This can cause discomfort and even pain. Custom-made professional whitening products help you to avoid this problem.
- Most professional teeth whitening treatments have additional desensitizing ingredients that allow even people with sensitive teeth to leave the whitening product on for the entire session as required for the best results. With over-the-counter kits, some people have to stop because their teeth become too uncomfortable.
- When you see a dentist for professional teeth whitening, your whitening treatment and your results will be carefully monitored. We will help you get the very most out of your whitening and will help you maintain your results for years to come.
Looking For A Local Dentist For Teeth Whitening?
Call our Elk Grove dental office and schedule an appointment for a teeth whitening consultation. Teeth whitening at the dentist is both effective and efficient cost wise. We will examine your teeth and discuss the safest way to whiten teeth along with the extent of your staining and the causes of your staining.
While most healthy adults are good candidates for professional teeth whitening, some may not be. If this is the case, we will discuss alternative ways to improve the appearance and health of your smile. Once we decide to proceed with professional whitening, we will create a treatment plan that will fit your needs and your lifestyle to give you the very best results.
Following your whitening treatment, be sure to practice good dental hygiene habits. Be aware that certain drinks including coffee, tea, wine, and fruit juice can stain your teeth and may necessitate more frequent maintenance whitening. We will also discuss other ways you can get the most out of your treatment and help your results last longer.
If you are interested in learning about the price of teeth whitening, but dental whitening cost is an issue, we also offer a take-home whitening kit that is priced similarly to the kits you find at the drugstore. While the tray is not customized, you will still be able to use professional-strength whitening gel for professional-level results delivering the the best teeth whitener product for the money.
Call our office today and find out how to get a more beautiful smile or to discuss questions such as what is the best teeth whitener.